lunes, 3 de julio de 2017

Chyler leigh comparte una nueva foto

The infamous evening I was desperately trying to get to @eastofeli That was one of the most difficult day/nights of my life. I work finished (tv term) Season 2 of @supergirlcw at 5:30 AM on April 27th after a 14 hour day, hopped on a flight at 7:30 AM, discovered I had no phone service with @tmobile - freaking out over not being able to reach my hubby, was miraculously saved by the incredibly generous @johnlegere (restoring my faith in phone companies) suffered a heartbreaking 4 hour weather related layover at Toronto airport, missing the @knittingfactorybk #EOE show entirely. I finally arrived at 12:30 AM on the 28th, kissing my hubby like no tomorrow and gratefully stayed to meet and hug over 400 fan/friends until 5 in the morning (do the math, it's hilarious 😂). Thank you @evelien.photography for capturing this moment... I dedicate this #mcm to the man of my dreams, the light of my life }{ Babe, I will ❤️you till we're old and grey and far beyond...

Fuente

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario